Establishes ranked-choice voting procedure for elections for Governor, State Senate, State General Assembly, United States Senate and House of Representatives, and presidential primaries and general elections for electors for United States President and Vice-President.
- Bill Recognizing Central Jersey as Tourism Region Gets Governor’s Signature
- ZWICKER, SMITH BILL TO OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZE ‘CENTRAL JERSEY’ AS TOURISM REGION PASSES SENATE
- SINGLETON, ZWICKER BILL TO EXPAND EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR SERVICE EMPLOYEES PASSES SENATE
- ZWICKER STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF ‘STAYNJ’ PROPERTY TAX RELIEF PLAN FOR SENIORS
- ZWICKER & RUIZ INTRODUCE LEGISLATION TO PROTECT NJ LIBRARIES FROM BOOK BANS