Establishes ranked-choice voting procedure for elections for Governor, State Senate, State General Assembly, United States Senate and House of Representatives, and presidential primaries and general elections for electors for United States President and Vice-President.
- SENATE APPROVES ZWICKER AND MCKNIGHT BILL TO ADDRESS HEIGHT, WEIGHT DISCRIMINATION
- SENATOR ANDREW ZWICKER COMMENTS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF RESEARCH FUNDING IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- ZWICKER BILL TO ESTABLISH PROGRAM TO INTEGRATE, ANALYZE AND MONITOR BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY RELEASED FROM COMMERCE COMMITTEE
- TURNER, ZWICKER BILL TO IMPROVE ACCESS TO SICKLE CELL CARE GOES TO THE GOVERNOR
- Senate panel advances bill to ban discrimination on height, weight