Prohibits Fish and Game Council and Division of Fish and Wildlife from requiring, for deer management plans, written consent of private landowners located in, or within 2,000 feet of, deer management area.
- Chabad of Hunterdon Stands United Against Hamas Attack on Israel with Community
- Bill Recognizing Central Jersey as Tourism Region Gets Governor’s Signature
- ZWICKER, SMITH BILL TO OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZE ‘CENTRAL JERSEY’ AS TOURISM REGION PASSES SENATE
- SINGLETON, ZWICKER BILL TO EXPAND EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR SERVICE EMPLOYEES PASSES SENATE
- ZWICKER STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF ‘STAYNJ’ PROPERTY TAX RELIEF PLAN FOR SENIORS