Requires Division of Travel and Tourism to promote Central Jersey, overnight stays, and agritourism; requires allocation of federal funds for tourism to certain regions and activities in need of economic relief.
- Chabad of Hunterdon Stands United Against Hamas Attack on Israel with Community
- Bill Recognizing Central Jersey as Tourism Region Gets Governor’s Signature
- ZWICKER, SMITH BILL TO OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZE ‘CENTRAL JERSEY’ AS TOURISM REGION PASSES SENATE
- SINGLETON, ZWICKER BILL TO EXPAND EMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR SERVICE EMPLOYEES PASSES SENATE
- ZWICKER STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF ‘STAYNJ’ PROPERTY TAX RELIEF PLAN FOR SENIORS